List of Weakness: The quality or state of being weak also: an instance or period of being weak backed down in a moment of weakness, fault, defect, a special desire or fondness has a weakness for sweets or an object of special desire or fondness pizza is my weakness. Some skills that you can use as weaknesses include impatience, multitasking, self-criticism, and procrastination. An authentic answer goes a long way. That’s why the best solution is to identify your real weaknesses and take proactive measures to address them. list of weaknesses of the interview
In Hindi: (List of Weakness)
List of Weakness: कमजोर होने का गुण या अवस्था भी: कमजोरी, दोष, दोष, एक विशेष इच्छा या शौक के क्षण में कमजोर होने का एक उदाहरण या अवधि मिठाई की कमजोरी है या विशेष इच्छा या शौक की वस्तु पिज्जा मेरी कमजोरी है . कुछ कौशल जिन्हें आप कमजोरियों के रूप में उपयोग कर सकते हैं उनमें अधीरता, मल्टीटास्किंग, आत्म-आलोचना और विलंब शामिल हैं। एक प्रामाणिक उत्तर बहुत आगे जाता है। इसलिए सबसे अच्छा उपाय यह है कि आप अपनी वास्तविक कमजोरियों को पहचानें और उन्हें दूर करने के लिए सक्रिय कदम उठाएं। list of strong and weak bases
- I find public speaking intimidating and have often struggled with presentations. As a result, I am currently taking a public speaking course at a community college to become more confident and learn to structure a speech more effectively.
- I often struggle with delegating and choose to take on a larger workload to ensure that a task is completed perfectly. This puts more pressure on me, so I have been using software to assign tasks and track their completion. So far this has helped me to trust my co-workers and focus more on my own tasks.
- Shyness is something that I struggle with in large groups. I find it intimidating to ask questions or raise points, so I have often remained quiet in the past. So I have been trying to be more vocal in smaller groups to become more confident.
- I mainly used Python in my last position, so I don’t have as much experience with Java. I did a course on Java for one semester at University, but I haven’t used it since then.
- And I struggle with negative criticism and can become obsessed with perfecting my work after receiving notes from a supervisor. While I appreciate the guidance, I think I can learn to be less harsh on myself.
Examples of Weaknesses.
- Lack of knowledge of particular software.
- Public speaking.
- Taking criticism.
- Lack of experience.
- Inability to delegate.
- Lack of confidence.
List of Weaknesses
The first step is to identify your TOP 3 WEAKNESSES. Doing this for both your strengths and weaknesses is important. Knowing your responses ahead of time will provide you with an edge on your fellow interviewees.
- Not taking criticism well
- Easily bored
- Takes things personally
- Does not like conflict
- Long-term planning
- Focusing on small details
- Takes blame for others
- Being straight forward
- Delegating tasks
- Needs to be right
- Allows emotions to show
- Takes on too much
- Likes to take risks
- Critical of others
- Works to much
- Trouble with teams
- Does not like pressure
Top 3 Weaknesses (List of Weakness)
Knowing your list of weaknesses is great, but understanding how to communicate them in an interview is different.
Choosing 3 weaknesses you have made improvements in the last few months provides a base. From there explore how you can relate your improvements to the specific job you are applying for.
Job interviews are nerve-wracking. Whether you’re interviewing for a job that you want or one that needs filling, the questions can be intimidating and challenging to answer. But perhaps, some of the best ways to prepare yourself include:
- Dressing appropriately
- Arriving early
- Researching the company
- Practising how to answer questions
How to answer? What are your greatest weaknesses?
Choose a weakness that will not prevent you from succeeding in the role.
When an interviewer asks, “What is your greatest weakness?” they want to find out:
- Whether you have a healthy level of self-awareness
- Whether you can be open and honest, particularly about shortcomings
- Or whether you pursue self-improvement and growth opportunities to combat these issues, as opposed to letting these weaknesses hold you back
- Ultimately, you’ll want to use this question to demonstrate how you’ve used a weakness as motivation to learn a new skill or grow professionally. Everyone has weaknesses — your interviewer doesn’t expect you to be perfect.
Be honest and choose a real weakness.
- The answer “perfectionism” won’t cut it when talking about your biggest weakness because it’s not a real weakness. Perfectionism can never be attained — it’s a fear-based pattern that leads to short-term rewards like getting the job done early and exceeding expectations. However, in the long-term, trying to attain perfectionism leads to burnout, low-quality work, and missed deadlines. Burnout is one of the biggest contributors to decreased productivity, turnover, and low employee engagement — all of which cost a company money, time, and talent.
- Instead, choose a real weakness. Underneath the desire to do perfect work may lie a weakness of trust. Perhaps you don’t trust that you’ll be able to make mistakes on the team, so you strive to do everything perfectly. That’s a real weakness that you can definitely overcome.
Provide an example of how you’ve worked to improve upon your weakness or learn a new skill to combat the issue.
Hiring managers don’t expect you to overcome your weaknesses completely overnight. Everyone has areas they must constantly work on to keep them sharp. Think of it this way — if you’ve dedicated six months to working out, you won’t be able to stop one day and maintain your progress. It’s an ongoing process that you have to work at.
Think about weaknesses in your own personal life.
If you humanize yourself in the interview, it’ll allow your interviewer to connect and visualize working with you in the future. It’s not just about weaknesses that pertain to the job. For example, if you are an introvert and you notice your preference for quiet time stops you from taking risks, this is a relatable weakness. When you demonstrate your self-awareness this way, it shows you understand that self-improvement correlates to work performance. list of strong and weak ligands pdf
Think of where you’d like to be and what support you need to get there.
Overall, growth is a part of life. Think about people you look up to that may be related to the field that you’re in. Ask yourself what character traits those people have and what work you might need to do in order to get there. By providing an example of how you’re working to improve your area of weakness, you’ll give the interviewer a glimpse into a few positive attributes of your awareness, including that:
- You know how to identify and mitigate issues that come up.
- You’ve found a helpful solution to a problem that you and perhaps others on the team face, which means you can be an immediate resource to the team.
- You demonstrate self-awareness and an ability to take feedback from others
Don’t be arrogant and don’t underestimate yourself.
- The most important thing you can do when responding to the question “What is your greatest weakness?” is exhibit confidence in your answer. (If lack of confidence is your weakness, keep reading.) Even if you’re not the most confident person, I’m going to assume you’re at least honest with yourself. If you’ve identified an area of weakness and you’re sure about it, let that assurance shine through in your answer. There’s no need to feel embarrassed about something you’re genuinely not good at as long as you’re working to get better.
- Before you start expressing a genuine weakness to your interviewer, get comfortable with the types of answers that make hiring managers want to work with you. Take a look at the following examples and find a few that fit your personality and work style. Then, practice reciting them aloud so they come naturally to you.
FAQs on List of Weakness
Is overthinking a weakness?
Overthinking can be viewed as both a strength and a weakness; it is, therefore, not a strong answer to give when asked about your weaknesses in an interview.
Is impatience a weakness?
“Confessing that you’re ‘impatient’ is a small weakness that often goes hand in hand with high performance,” says Oliver.
What is a good weakness to say in an interview?
Hiring managers are also wise to respond that attempt to frame a positive trait as a weakness in a job interview. Classic examples include “I’m a perfectionist,” “I’m competitive,” and “I just work too hard.
What weakness should we write in a resume?
Some soft skills you might mention when answering questions about your weaknesses include: Creativity (many jobs don’t require creativity) Delegating tasks (if you’re not in a management role, you won’t need to delegate) Humor (it’s fine if you’re not funny)
What is an academic weakness?
Academic weaknesses are the drawbacks you encounter in a learning environment. Same as academic strengths, your academic weaknesses can come from your skills, personality traits, or talents. These weaknesses are usually identified as part of the college or university admission process. list of strengths and weaknesses of a student