List of Ministers of India 2022: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Cabinet was reshuffled on 7 July 2021 curiously since May 2019. Before the super reshuffle, 12 Ministers left the Modi Cabinet. Check the complete once-over of Ministers who have been acknowledged into the new Modi Cabinet close by their portfolios, the pastors who have left their posts before the uber Cabinet reshuffle, and what the ADR report says about the new Cabinet Ministers 2022.
मई 2019 से दिलचस्प तरीके से 7 जुलाई 2021 को प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी के मंत्रिमंडल में फेरबदल किया गया। सुपर फेरबदल के सामने 12 मंत्रियों ने मोदी कैबिनेट को छोड़ दिया। उन मंत्रियों की कुल सूची की जाँच करें, जिन्हें उनके विभागों के साथ नए मोदी मंत्रिमंडल में स्वीकार किया गया है, वे पादरी जिन्होंने उबेर कैबिनेट फेरबदल के सामने अपने पद छोड़ दिए हैं, और ADR रिपोर्ट नए कैबिनेट मंत्रियों 2022 के बारे में क्या कहती है।
List of new Cabinet Ministers of India 2022:
Top of the state Narendra Modi reshuffled his Cabinet on 7 July 2021 curiously since May 2019, getting a couple of new faces and obliging accomplices of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA). An amount of 43 MPs earnestly committed to promises as Ministers in Rashtrapati Bhavan including Narayan Rane, Sarbananda Sonowal, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Ajay Bhatt, Bhupender Yadav, Shobha Karandlaje, Sunita Duggal, Meenakshi Lekhi, among others.
Seven Ministers of State were progressed including Anurag Thakur, G Kishan Reddy, Paroshottam Rupala, Kiren Rijiju, Hardeep Singh Puri, Mansukh Mandaviya, and Raj Kumar Singh. Before the super reshuffle, a call incited the passive consent of 12 Ministers from the Modi Cabinet. Check the absolute overview of Cabinet Ministers who have been acknowledged into the new Modi Cabinet close by their portfolios and the ministers who have left their posts before the super Cabinet reshuffle. Top state pioneer Modi showed respect to his partners who committed to the promise and wished them karma for their peaceful residency. He moreover urged his ministers to be solid and permit work to impart everything.
Summary of Cabinet Ministers of India 2022:
|1.||Shri Narendra Modi||Prime Minister:|
1. Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions
2. Department of Space
3. Department of Atomic Energy
4. All important policy issues and all other portfolios not allocated to any Minister
Summary of Ministers who were confirmed at the Rashtrapati Bhavan:
- Narayan Rane (Cabinet Minister)
- Sarbananda Sonowal (Cabinet Minister)
- Dr. Virendra Kumar (Cabinet Minister)
- Jyotiraditya Scindia (Cabinet Minister)
- Slam Chandra Prasad (Cabinet Minister)
- Ashwini Vaishnav (Cabinet Minister)
- Pashu Pati Kumar (Cabinet Minister)
- Kiren Rijiju (Cabinet Minister)
- Raj Kumar Singh (Cabinet Minister)
- Hardeep Singh Puri (Cabinet Minister)
- Mansukh Mandaviya (Cabinet Minister)
- Bhupender Yadav (Cabinet Minister)
- G Kishen Reddy (Cabinet Minister)
- Anurag Thakur (Cabinet Minister)
- Pankaj Choudhary (Minister of State)
- Anupriya Singh Patel (Minister of State)
- Satya Pal Singh Baghel (Minister of State)
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar (Minister of State)
- Shobha Karandlaje (Minister of State)
- Annapurna Devi (Minister of State)
- A Narayanaswamy (Minister of State)
- Kaushal Kishore (Minister of State)
- Ajay Bhatt (Minister of State)
- BL Verma (Minister of State)
- Ajay Kumar (Minister of State)
- Subhas Sarkar (Minister of State)
- Rajkumar Ranjan Singh (Minister of State)
- Bishweswar Tudu (Minister of State)
- Shantanu Thakur (Minister of State)
- John Barla (Minister of State)
- Dr L Murugan (Minister of State)
- Nisith Pramanik (Minister of State)
Before Prime Minister Modi’s super Cabinet reshuffle, a couple of pastors including Health Minister Harsh Vardhan, Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Labor Minister Santosh Gangwar, Minister for Law and Electronics and IT Ravi Shankar Prasad, and Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Prakash Javadekar have left the Union Cabinet.
Top state pioneer Modi’s organization made a new ‘Administration of Cooperation’ to give more hurl to the pleasant improvement in the country.
प्रधान मंत्री मोदी के सुपर कैबिनेट फेरबदल के सामने, स्वास्थ्य मंत्री हर्षवर्धन, शिक्षा मंत्री रमेश पोखरियाल निशंक, श्रम मंत्री संतोष गंगवार, कानून और इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और आईटी मंत्री रविशंकर प्रसाद और पर्यावरण, वन और जलवायु परिवर्तन मंत्री सहित कुछ पादरी प्रकाश जावड़ेकर ने केंद्रीय मंत्रिमंडल छोड़ दिया है।
Overview of Ministers who have given up in 2021:
- Harsh Vardhan
- Babul Supriyo
- Ashwini Kumar Choubey
- Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank
- Santosh Gangwar
- Sanjay Dhotre
- Debasree Chaudhuri
- Rattan Lal Kataria
- Sadananda Gowda
- Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Prakash Javadekar
Consequently, speculation about a Cabinet reshuffle was set off by social occasions between Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Union Home Minister Amit Shah, and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Chief Jagat Prakash Nadda on 6 July 2021.
The reshuffling is done keeping in view the next year’s races in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Manipur, and Gujarat. It moreover plans to discover some sort of concordance with remarkable highlights on OBC, Dalit social class, Women people, and energetic trailblazers.
Need for PM Modi’s new Cabinet Ministers:
To fulfill the assumptions and wants of 130 crore Indians and an eye on review bound states, Prime Minister Narendra Modi reshuffled the Cabinet. As per the sources, the arrangement of the Modi association is to ensure last-mile movement for which the public authority requires new energy.
130 करोड़ भारतीयों की उम्मीदों और इच्छाओं को पूरा करने के लिए और सर्वेक्षण वाले राज्यों पर नजर रखने के लिए, प्रधान मंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने मंत्रिमंडल में फेरबदल किया। सूत्रों के अनुसार मोदी संगठन की योजना लास्ट माइल कन्वेंस की गारंटी देना है जिसके लिए लोक प्राधिकरण को नई ऊर्जा की आवश्यकता है।
Cabinet Ministers of India 2022: Youngest Cabinet Ever!
With staggering abandonments, shock increments and an eye on study-bound states, Prime Minister Modi is all set to fuel the main impetus of improvement with his most young Cabinet ever. Of the new pastors, the most energetic is 35 years while the most seasoned is 69 years old.
With the youngest Cabinet ever, Prime Minister will expect the hardships of joblessness, nonappearance of capacities, and the accompanying flood of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Cabinet Ministers of India 2022: Representation of Communities
As accentuated by Prime Minister Modi during a couple of occasions ‘Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikas’, the new Cabinet is a mix of commonplace and geographical assortments, experience, direction, and organizations, close by record depiction for SCs, STs, and OBCs.
जैसा कि कुछ कार्यक्रमों ‘सबका साथ, सबका विकास’ के दौरान प्रधान मंत्री मोदी द्वारा जोर दिया गया था, नया मंत्रिमंडल एससी, एसटी और ओबीसी के लिए रिकॉर्ड चित्रण के साथ प्रांतीय और भूवैज्ञानिक किस्मों, अनुभव, अभिविन्यास और नेटवर्क का मिश्रण है।
Head of House in Rajya Sabha:
Affiliation Minister Piyush Goyal was named the Leader of the House in Rajya Sabha. In this way, he succeeded senior BJP pioneer Thawarchand Gehlot as the Leader of the House who was actually designated as the Governor of Karnataka.
एसोसिएशन मंत्री पीयूष गोयल को राज्यसभा में सदन का नेता नामित किया गया। इसलिए उन्होंने भाजपा के वरिष्ठ नेता थावरचंद गहलोत को सदन के नेता के रूप में स्थान दिया, जिन्हें हाल ही में कर्नाटक के राज्यपाल के रूप में नियुक्त किया गया था।
What does the ADR report say about new Cabinet Ministers in 2022?
The revelations of the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) report are according to the accompanying:
- Criminal Cases: 33 Ministers have criminal arguments against them. Of these, 24 Ministers have genuine lawbreaker arguments against them, for example, murder, endeavor to murder, and burglary.
- Millionaire Ministers: At least 90% of individuals in the new Cabinet are moguls. So this implies that 70 out of 78 Ministers have announced all-out resources adding up to over Rs 1 crore.
- High Asset Ministers: Four Ministres have announced resources worth more than Rs. 50 crore. So these are Jyotiraditya Scindia (over Rs 379 crore), Piyush Goyal (over Rs 95 crore), Narayan Rane (over Rs 87 crore), and Rajeev Chandrasekhar (over Rs 64 crore).
- Low Asset Ministers: Therefore Cabinet Ministers who have minimal measure of resources – Pratima Bhoumik (around Rs 6 lakh), John Barla (around Rs 14 lakh), Kailash Choudhary (around Rs 24 lakh), Bishweswar Tudu (around Rs 27 lakh), and V Muraleedharan (around Rs 27 lakh).
- Educational Qualification: Out of 78 Ministers, 9 clergymen have a doctorate, 17 Ministers are graduates and expert alumni, 2 Ministers have just finished their Class VIII tests, 3 Ministers have breezed through Class X tests, and 7 Ministers have breezed through Class XII tests.
FAQs on List of Ministers in India 2022:
Which Ministries are held by Prime Minister Modi?
State leader Modi Is In-Charge Of The Following Ministries:
- Service Of Personnel, Public Grievances, And Pensions
- Division Of Space
- Division Of Atomic Energy
- Exceedingly Important Policy Issues And All Other Portfolios Not Allocated To Any Minister
Board of Ministres are divided into what number of classes?
The Council Of Ministers Consists Of Four Categories Of Ministers:
- Cabinet Minister
- Minister Of State (Independent Charge)
- Minister Of State
- Representative Minister
Who is the longest-serving head of picked governing bodies among all of the Indian Prime Ministers?
Narendra Modi Is The Longest-Serving Head Of Elected Governments Among All The Indian Prime Ministers.
What number of Ministers are there in the new Modi Cabinet?
Narendra Modi’s New Cabinet Comprises 31 Cabinet Ministers, 45 Ministers Of State, And 2 Ministers Of State (Independent Charge).