List of Eclipse in 2021 in India: A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon is between the Earth and the Sun and a lunar eclipse occurs when the Earth is between the Sun and the Moon. An eclipse occurs when a heavenly body such as the Moon or a planet passes into the shadow of another heavenly body. Here on Earth, we can experience two types of eclipses: solar eclipses and lunar eclipses. Lunar eclipses and solar eclipses are events when the Sun, Moon and Earth are aligned in a straight line (3 celestial bodies forming a straight line). A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon comes in the path of sunlight and casts its shadow on the Earth. A lunar eclipse occurs when the Earth comes in the way of sunlight hitting the Moon.
सूर्य ग्रहण तब होता है जब चंद्रमा पृथ्वी और सूर्य के बीच होता है और चंद्र ग्रहण तब होता है जब पृथ्वी सूर्य और चंद्रमा के बीच होती है। ग्रहण तब होता है जब कोई स्वर्गीय पिंड जैसे चंद्रमा या ग्रह दूसरे स्वर्गीय पिंड की छाया में चला जाता है। यहाँ पृथ्वी पर, हम दो प्रकार के ग्रहणों का अनुभव कर सकते हैं: सूर्य ग्रहण और चंद्र ग्रहण। चंद्र ग्रहण और सूर्य ग्रहण ऐसी घटनाएँ हैं जब सूर्य, चंद्रमा और पृथ्वी एक सीधी रेखा में संरेखित होते हैं (एक सीधी रेखा बनाने वाले 3 आकाशीय पिंड)। सूर्य ग्रहण तब होता है जब चंद्रमा सूर्य के प्रकाश के मार्ग में आता है और पृथ्वी पर अपनी छाया डालता है। चंद्र ग्रहण तब होता है जब पृथ्वी सूर्य के चंद्रमा से टकराने के रास्ते में आ जाती है।
List of Eclipse in 2021 in India
Lunar Eclipse 2021 in India: May 26 (Total Lunar Eclipse)
The first lunar eclipse of 2021 was a total lunar eclipse. The eclipse in India started at 2:17 pm and ended at 7:19 pm. It was visible in South Asia, East Asia, Australia, most of North America, South America, Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean and Antarctica.
Solar Eclipse 2021: June 10 (Annular Solar Eclipse)
An annular solar eclipse occurred on June 10, 2021. It started around 1:42 pm and ended at 6:41 pm. It had been seen in most of Europe, most of Asia, North Africa, West Africa, most of North America, the Atlantic and the Arctic.
Lunar Eclipse 2021: November 18-19 (Partial Lunar Eclipse)
This was a partial lunar eclipse, which started at 11:32 am and ended at 6:33 pm. The penumbral eclipse had been visible over most of Europe, most of Asia, Australia, North Africa, West Africa, North America, South America, the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean and the Arctic.
Solar Eclipse 2021: December 4 (total solar eclipse)
An eclipse was started from one place and ends in another. It was a total solar eclipse that started at 10:59 am and ended at 03:07 pm. The last eclipse of 2021 had been visible in the south in Australia, South Africa, South America, Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean and Antarctica.
Different Types of Solar Eclipse
- Total Solar Eclipse: A total solar eclipse occurs when the Moon completely covers the Sun, as seen from Earth.
- Partial Solar Eclipse: A partial solar eclipse occurs when the Moon only partially obscures the disk of the Sun and casts only its penumbra on Earth.
- Annual Solar Eclipse: An annular solar eclipse occurs when the Moon appears smaller than the Sun as it passes through the middle of the solar disk and the Sun’s outer edge appears to form a ring of fire in the sky.
- A hybrid solar eclipse is a rare form of the solar eclipse that changes from an annular to a total solar eclipse, and vice versa, along its path.
Eclipses in 2022 in India
- There will be a total of 4 lunar and solar eclipses in 2022. According to the Hindu calendar, solar eclipse and lunar eclipse are considered extremely important events. There are going to be two solar and two lunar eclipses this year. The first solar eclipse occurred on 30 April 2022.
- According to astrologers, a total of 41 solar eclipses occur in 18 years, but a maximum of five eclipses can occur in a year. That’s why today we have brought for you the details of the date and time of the upcoming eclipses.
Solar Eclipse in 2022
- The Panchang says that the first solar eclipse of the year 2022 happened on Saturday, 30 April. Timings were from 12:15 PM to 04:07 PM. This was a partial eclipse, the effect of which had been visible in South/West America, the Pacific Atlantic and Antarctica.
- The second solar eclipse of the year 2022 will happen on Tuesday, October 25. This will also be a partial eclipse. It will start on Tuesday, October 25 at 16:29:10 and will last till 17:42:01 to be seen in Europe, South/West Asia, Africa and Atlantica. This eclipse will not be seen in India.
Lunar Eclipse in 2022
- The first lunar eclipse of the year 2022 started at 7.02 am on May 15 and 16 and lasted till 12.20 am. Both these eclipses were total lunar eclipses.
- This was the first lunar eclipse to be effective in India as well. Its effect was also observed in Southern/Western Europe, South/West Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Pacific, Atlantic, Antarctica and the Indian Ocean.
- The Sutak period was more influential during the eclipse period. The Sutak period started 9 hours before the lunar eclipse, which ends at the end of the lunar eclipse.
- The second last lunar eclipse of the year 2022 will be on November 8 from 1:32 pm to 7.27 pm. This will be a total lunar eclipse. The sutak period will be more effective during this period. Its effect will also be seen in South/Eastern Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Pacific, Atlantic and the Indian Oceans including India.
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022, Mobile No Tracker Online, Ayush Full Form, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Simple Typing Test in Hindi, Driving License Download, My Individual Business, Niece Meaning in Hindi.
Causes of Eclipses (List of Eclipse in 2021 in India)
- Prepare for the August 21st 2017 Solar Eclipse: Get the live story on the physical and planetary causes of a total solar eclipse.
- A total solar eclipse is a cosmic coincidence with stunning visual effects for viewers on Earth. When the Moon passes in front of the Sun and completely blocks it, it casts a shadow on our planet that plunges regions into the darkness that feels like a night in mid-day. What is the reason for this extraordinary event?
- Several things need to happen simultaneously to create a total solar eclipse. First, the Moon has to be exactly the right size to block out the Sun. Next, the Sun, Moon, and Earth need to be in a straight line, or roughly the same line, with the Moon between the Sun and Earth. Finally, to see a total eclipse, you have to stand in the right place on Earth.
Few More Facts
- The moon is a perfect shape. When it passes in front of the Sun; it precisely covers the Sun’s central disk, while allowing the corona to shine around it in a spectacular display. The two bodies aren’t exactly the same size, of course: the Sun is 400 times the diameter of the Moon. But it is also 400 times farther from us, and this relationship between size and distance; makes the Sun and Moon appear to be the same size. It’s a wonderful coincidence, and it shouldn’t be take lightly; Earth is the only planet in our solar system whose moon is the proper size and distance to cause the striking solar eclipses we see.
- The motion of the Sun, the Moon and the Earth brings the three bodies into perfect alignment once every 18 months. This is the time when eclipses can occur. As the day’s Moon passes in front of the Sun; it begins to cast a partial shadow (called the penumbra) on Earth. At the height of the eclipse; sunlight is completely blocked, and the Moon casts a complete shadow called an umbra.
FAQs on List of Eclipse in 2021 & 2022 in India
How many eclipses does 2021 have?
The year 2021 had 4 eclipses, 2 solar eclipses and 2 lunar eclipses.
What happens when the moon is red?
The Moon has no light of its own – it shines because its surface reflects sunlight. During a total lunar eclipse, the Earth comes between the Sun and the Moon and cuts off the Moon’s light supply. When this happens, the surface of the Moon takes on a reddish glow instead of being completely dark.
How many eclipses will happen in 2022?
In 2022, there will be two eclipses of the Moon, two eclipses of the Sun and no transits of Mercury. The two eclipses will be visible from parts of North America.
Is there any solar eclipse in India in 2022?
The lunar eclipse will take place on May 16. This year people will see a total of 4 lunar and solar eclipses. There will be two lunar and two solar eclipses in 2022. On April 30, people will see the partial eclipse of the year.
Is there a lunar eclipse in 2022?
The next and last lunar eclipse of the year will happen on November 8, 2022. The total lunar eclipse will be at least partially visible from Asia, Australia, North America, parts of northern and eastern Europe, the Arctic, and most of the south. America. Then in 2023, there are two lunar eclipses to look forward to.
When was the red moon in 2022?
15 May 2022 – 16 May 2022